Many girls suffer from the lightness of eyebrows and eyelashes, which may be due to several reasons, including old age, excessive half-life, removing eyebrows using wax, or infection with some diseases, so many girls are looking for ways to intensify eyebrows and eyelashes, and there are many ways, including using some natural oils such as olive oil. Olive, coconut oil, castor oil, or using onion juice, egg yolk, etc., and there are some ways to thicken eyelashes, including using olive oil, using lemon peel, using false eyelashes, mascara, or putting baby powder on the eyelashes.
Some ways to thicken eyebrows
- The use of olive oil, as it is considered one of the oldest methods that are used to intensify the eyebrows, as this is done by massaging the eyebrows with olive oil, and it is preferable to put olive oil on the eyebrow for a long time.
- Castor oil, where the eyebrows are massaged with castor oil on a daily basis, about three times a day, as castor oil helps to get rid of organisms that prevent hair growth in the eyebrow area.
- Use whole milk, aloe vera gel, egg yolk, onion juice, hibiscus and fenugreek seeds to thicken eyebrows.
Ways to intensify eyelashes
There are many ways to help thicken eyelashes, including:
- Using Vaseline I want to put Vaseline on the eyelashes before going to sleep.
- Putting olive oil or Indian oil on the eyelashes, as it prevents the eyelashes from growing significantly.
- Using lemon peel: Lemon peel contains vitamin B, vitamin C, folic acid, and all of these vitamins work to intensify the eyelashes.
- Use mascara to lengthen eyelashes or use false eyelashes.
- The use of baby powder by applying it to the eyelashes, where the baby powder works on the appearance of the eyelashes intensively, and then the mascara is used.
General tips for caring for eyelashes and eyebrows
- You must take nutritional supplements and follow a healthy diet.
- Make-up use should be minimized and make-up removed gently.
- Exfoliating the skin with soft-bristled brushes to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Do not pluck your eyebrows while removing excess hair.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting