Baked salmon with chive cream
Baked Salmon with Lemon Chive Cream Sauce is one of the quickest and tastiest salmon recipes.
It’s an easy oven dish that comes together in 20 minutes. This salmon recipe is perfect for weeknight dinner when you don’t have time to cook fancy dishes!
This delicious recipe for baked salmon with chive cream, which I wanted to share with you for a long time. But it’s a dish that goes so quickly that I never take pictures of it to put the recipe on the blog.
My husband thinks salmon baked in this creamy sauce is just too good. Personally I like salmon in all these states.
But it’s true that I prefer either to cook it in foil or in the oven, for less smell at home.
I think you know the strong smell of salmon after frying, although I rarely fry salmon, I always prefer to have it grilled on the plancha with a very small drizzle of oil and it’s just a real delight, I’ll leave the link a little further down.
Baked salmon recipe
This is such an easy salmon recipe that you can prepare it in less than 20 minutes.
You can marinate the salmon for at least 30 minutes before cooking, but that’s not important.
No need to dirty all your dishes, nor bring out your large pans, just choose the right gratin dish that will contain all the salmon. For today I prepared the recipe for 2 people.
The best part is that you’ll need simple ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen to make this quick and healthy dinner!
Ingredients for this fish dish with chive and lemon cream in the oven
The quantities of the ingredients of the recipe in detail are in the recipe card below, a printable card.
Salmon fillets – use salmon fillets of the same size to ensure even cooking.
Lemon – the salmon goes very well with the lemon and helps to balance all the flavors.
liquid cream – I recommend using heavy cream for best results.
Chive – the latter will give an extreme flavor and taste to the salmon. I believe that after dill in some salmon recipes, chives go best with salmon.
At what temperature should salmon be cooked?
Cook the salmon uncovered in the oven preheated to 220°C with the rack in the center of the oven, if the oven is static.
If using a convection oven, bake at 180˚C
How do you know when salmon is done?
The internal temperature of the salmon should reach 61°C in the thickest part.
Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness. If you don’t have it, check with a fork. The flesh will fall apart and crumble easily when cooked.
Do not overcook the salmon or it will be dry!
How to prepare baked salmon with lemon chive cream?
– Clean the salmon pieces and remove the skin.
– Salt and pepper the low side, and put the fillets in a baking pan salt side down
– Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
– In a bowl, mix the cream with the salt and the finely chopped chives,
– Pour over the fish.
– Place the mold in an oven preheated to 180°C (fan-assisted) for 15 minutes cooking.
If the pieces of salmon are not too big, cook for 12 minutes max.
– I served this baked salmon with a pasta salad. but you can accompany with a good spicy rice.
Other salmon recipes:
If you like salmon recipes, I put some links, and don’t forget to see at the bottom of the article, there will be plenty of salmon recipes:
Baked salmon with chive cream
Baked Salmon with Lemon Chive Cream Sauce is one of the quickest and tastiest salmon recipes. It’s an easy oven dish that comes together in 20 minutes.
put the fillets in a baking dish,
sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, pepper.
Mix the cream with the salt and the chives,
pour over fish.
Place the mold in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes baking. If the pieces of salmon are not too big, cook for 12 minutes max.
I served this baked salmon with a pasta salad. but you can accompany with a good spicy rice.
The recipe for this salmon in the oven I had found it on Betty Bossy
With the recipe for this baked salmon in sauce, I had participated in our round a few years ago: Recipes around an ingredient #57. Chantal was our godmother for this month and she chose salmon as the star ingredient of this round, that’s why I take this opportunity to share with you my favorite salmon recipe!
You know well about the game recipes around an ingredient, which we put on line samar and me for 6 years now.. Wow time flies and your loyalty to this game is incomparable, and many of you took on the role of godmother and led the round perfectly!
and here is the list of participants in the round:
- Soulef from the Love of Cooking blog with Baked Salmon with Chives
- samar from the blog My Culinary Inspirations» with salmon mousse
- Asia from the blog Assia delicacy with Breaded Salmon in Coconut Flour
- Aurelie from the blog I have always loved mustard yellow with carrot chiffonade
- Brigitte from the blog The girls at the table with Smoked Salmon and Avocado Eclairs
- Delphine from the blog Oh the greedy with smoked salmon cake
- jackie from the blog Jackie’s kitchen with Salmon Gravlax Jealousy
- Lina from the blog hot potato with salmon steak with sorrel, chayote salad
- Lubna from the blog kitchentest with Express Salmon and Beet Maki
- Michelle from the blog Pleasures of home with a back of salmon and roquefort sauce
- Natalia from the blog Sugar and Spices with Choux filled with smoked salmon mousse.
- pom pom from the blog Popon’s kitchen with smoked salmon & shrimp appetizer, no cook
- Sofia from the blog So-CuiZine with creamy salmon and cod casserole
- Virginia from the blog It doesn’t smell burnt there with Quinoa and Bulgur with Leek, Roquefort and Smoked Salmon
- Charlotte from the blog Recipes for getting by with Smoked Salmon & Cashew Spread
- Karine and Hubert of blogging Gourmet and Organic with Salmon Cubes in Soy Sauce, Honey and Ginger »
- Valerie from the blog 123 Taste with easy smoked salmon and anise blinis.
- Celine from the blog wednesday popup
- Coconut of Nice from the blog Cooking Madness with salmon vol au vent and curry leek fondue
- Thithoad from the blog The Delights of Thithad with Almond Salmon
- marion from the blog Groundhog Kitchen with salmon curry
- Natally from the blog voozenoo kitchen with Lacquered salmon steak, spicy semolina
- Mom’s from the blog avecplaisirs.canalblog.com with salted salmon, the base
- Sylvia from the blog Clara’s table with salmon blanquette
- Fabienne blogging with famoh salmon puff braid
You have tried one of my recipes, send me the photos on my email:
If you want to receive the recipes of my quick and easy cooking blog, subscribe to my newsletter:
Algerian fried cakes5 days ago
My Algerian cakes Aid el fitr 2014
Moroccan food1 week ago
tajine of chicken roll with meat and mushrooms
Various kitchen2 months ago
Zucchini stuffed with minced meat
Moroccan food3 weeks ago
Eggplant zaalouk of Moroccan cuisine
Various kitchen3 weeks ago
Lebanese tabbouleh / varied salad with Bulgur
Algerian fried cakes2 weeks ago
makrout of Tlemcen – Love of cooking
Moroccan food2 months ago
Batbout Moroccan bread with flour
Algerian fried cakes3 weeks ago
balah el sham, or Turkish tulumba with honey