An omnipresent dessert in the month of Ramadan, but we should not wait until this month just to taste these peanut cigars. This recipe is from one of my readers and friends, Exotic Flower. Ella made these peanut cigars with homemade dyouls that exotic flower made from my blog.
The recipe is super simple, and you can replace the peanuts with any other ingredient of your choice.
- youl sheets as needed
- 3 peanut measures
- 1 measure of crystalline sugar
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- rose water
- oil for frying
- honey for decoration
- prepare the peanut stuffing by mixing all the ingredients,
sprinkle very gently with rose water to have a dough that collects.
- Take a pastry sheet, place a roll of stuffing in it.
form the cigars, you can glue them with egg white.
- fry in a hot oil bath
- at the end of frying, dip the cigars in honey.
- Enjoy with a good mint tea.
You have tried one of my recipes, send me the photos on my email:
If you want to receive the recipes of my quick and easy cooking blog, subscribe to my newsletter: